– What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
– What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
– The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
– How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
– See what data we have about you, if any.
– Change/correct any data we have about you.
– Have us delete any data we have about you.
– Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
- Veto Pro Pac TECH-PAC Tool Backpack / Rucksack + FREE MB3 Meter Bag
- Veto Pro Pac TECH-PAC WHEELER Backpack Rolling Tool Bag + FREE MB3 Meter Bag
- Japanese Nomi Toyohiro Carpenter Oire Tokyo Nagahiro Professional 42mm Chisel FS
- 3 Front 2 Rear Lift Kit + Coil Compressor For 04-12 Chevy Colorado GMC Canyon
- Professional Garage Tool Chest Rollcab Top Box With Us Ball Bearing Slides
2021new autel auto available backpack belt black cabinet chest chevy diagnostic drawer duty engine finance ford front full heavy launch level lift maxicom mechanic's mk808 obd2 part professional roller scan scanner sealey service steel storage system tablet tech tool tools torsion trolley veto vintage x431